Overcoming low self esteem will help improve the overall quality of your life. Not just one area. But all of it. Because if your suffering from low self esteem then your entire life is suffering.
That's why I want to help you beat it. Let me tell you, you do not need to live your life in a constant state of anguish. You just need to realize that low self esteem is your major issue and take action to resolve it. Let's begin!
First let's define what overcoming means. Overcoming means - to get the better of, to overcome difficulties. So I would like to direct these ten tips towards the attainment of high self esteem. To help you overcome the difficulties that are holding you back.
Because you deserve to live a happy and full life. Everybody does but not everyone is dedicated to doing it. Either they don't know how or don't realize how easily it could be done. Overcoming low self esteem tips..
1. Overcoming low self esteem takes discipline. Discipline yourself to do something every day that is important you to. Not important to someone else. I said, important to you.
You're the one who decides what matters most to you so you get to decide what you're going to discipline yourself to do every day. Make it something fun and exciting for you.
2. Overcome your need to please others and start pleasing yourself instead. You don't have to always please other people. For one thing, that's hard to do constantly. You don't know what you like all the time, how are you going to know what someone else likes all the time? You don't. So don't try to please other people.
3. Overcome your fear of being rejecting because no one can reject you unless you let them. Sure others may not like you for whatever reason but that shouldn't affect how you see yourself. Everyone's perception is different. So don't worry about changes someone else. Change your own perception of yourself if you need to and be don't with it.
4. Overcome your need to be accepted, by accepting yourself. The only person that needs your acceptance and approval, is yourself. You don't need anyone else's approval to be your best self. You know what's best for you and you know what you want to do with your life, so get busy doing it.
5. Overcoming low self esteem means not looking outside yourself for approval. Never, ever look outside yourself for acceptance and approval. You are the only person who can love and accept yourself completely just the way you are. You are the one who knows yourself inside and out so don't let others determine who you should be or what you should do.
6. Overcome your thoughts of guilt, shame and inferiority. These thoughts are negative and will give you negative feelings, which produces negative self talk, and then leads to negative action. It's a vicious cycle that will not benefit you in any way, shape or form.
7. Overcome your need to be right. You don't HAVE to be right all the time. It's fine to be wrong sometimes. Being wrong means you have the opportunity to learn something you obviously didn't know.
8. Overcome your fear of being alone. Some alone time is good, it allows you to get to know yourself. And what better way to live your best life, then to know yourself inside and out.
10. Overcome perfection. No one is perfect. And no one should be. Let that sink in. I'll say it again. No one is perfect and no one should be. That's what makes us all unique. And that's what makes this world a special place. If we were all the same, the world would be a boring place.
Overcoming low self esteem really comes down to loving and accepting yourself just the way you are without any need to hold back what your true identity is. A lot of us hold back sometimes and that's what makes us struggle. If we just lived all out then we'd all be a lot happier.
The take away message here is to be you regardless of what the external world is telling you.
Sign up below for free updates and receive a 21-page electronic journal.
Click here to check out this 250-page electronic journal that is totally secretive!