Self esteem lesson plans
Discover your true self
These self esteem lesson plans will help you explore what self esteem means to you. Help you analyze your personal strengths and weaknesses and help you understand the role self esteem plays in a healthy life.
If your struggling with low self esteem then you are in need of a little self inventory and self discovery. These lesson plans will help you get to know yourself.
1. Define what self esteem means to YOU.
2. List your strengths and your weaknesses.
3. Take personal inventory of your life to better understand your wants, likes, dislikes, dreams, hopes and quite desperations.
4. From that personal self inventory write a short story that illustrates who you are. Or if you would like to, draw a picture or use magazine clippings to build a collage. To build a vision board.
5. Than answer the following questions. What did I learn about myself? How can I apply this information to my life?
6. Now apply what you have learned about yourself to your life. Understanding that self esteem plays a huge role in your life helps you lead a more positive life.
Here are 11 more questions you can ask yourself to go deeper inside and to discover even more about who you are.
1. I like doing_______________.
2. I don't like doing___________.
3. I'm good at_______________.
4. I'm VERY good at___________.
5. I'm not good at_____________.
6. I don't enjoy doing__________.
7. I enjoy being alone because __________________.
8. I don't enjoy being alone because______________.
9. I relax by__________________________________.
10. I feel the calmest when_______________________.
11. I feel the most anxious when___________________.
Self discovery is the greatest discovery you could ever make. Knowing yourself inside out with bring blessing to your life and add value to the things you enjoy doing.
And the greatest thing about knowing what you do not like will give you the power to remove all these unwanted things from your life.
You hold the power to design your life. Don't let anyone or anything take that away from you.
These self esteem lesson plans should be used as a guide to help you add and remove from your life. Keep what works and discard the rest.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.